Saturday, December 13, 2008

Conversations With A Three Year Old

Me- Who's that?

Dub- Piwate Ducky. Argh Quack Quack! He got a telscope dare on dat wing.

Me- Really? What does he do with a telescope?

Dub- It's not a telscope! It's noculars. He wooks at da bad guys wif his majnation and day pways kitar.

Me- They're binoculars and He looks at the bad guys with his imagination and they are playing the guitar?

Dub- Yep.

Me- Hmm. Are you my boy?

Dub- Nope. I dad's boy. *sees Vootz playing with his soldiers* An I see dose tonks you got dare and they vroom.

Me- You're dad's boy! *fake pout*

Dub- Yep. Wook out da bad guys!

Me- Are those tanks going to vroom to the bad guys?

Dub- I wasn't talking you! I was talking Vootz!

Me- Sorry. I thought you were talking to me.

Dub- No. I talking to G Ji Joe.

Me- No. You just said you were talking to Vootz. Who are you talking to, GI Joe or Vootz?

Dub- I said I was talking to Daaad! *shakes head and rolls eyes.

Me- Okay random.

Dub- Ine not wandom! Ine W.

2 comments:

JR Hart said...

LMAO!!!! You got the little kid down!

Bad guys play guitar, hmmmm...

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Too cute!

Just thought I'd stop by and say thank you for your lovely note of congratulations on my blog! I'm happy to report that the kids have settled in quite nicely and we are a very happy little family.

Merry Christmas!

Lacy & family