Saturday, December 13, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

Buzz lost his other bottom tooth today. I noticed while I was helping him lose his other bottom tooth that his top two teeth are also loose.

Me-What are you going to do when you lose your top teeth too.

Buzz-I'm just going to grow these two in first, then I will grow out my top teeth.

Me-Hey Buzz, say sausage.

Buzz-sau..

Me-*grin

Buzz-Mommm! Don't laugh at me!

Me-Hey Buzz say, Sally sells seashells down by the sea shore!

Buzz-*tantrum* Mom quit making fun of me!

I love toothless kids! Except for the part where they wake me up at 5:30am on the ONLY morning I get to sleep in to tell me the Tooth Fairy came and only left him 2 dollars and he wanted 5. Boy will he be in for a shock to see that the going rate for subsequent teeth is only 50 cents.

1 comment:

JR Hart said...

Actually, due to the recession and the wide spread use of proper dental hygeine, I hear it's down to 25 cents.