Friday, March 27, 2009

Jeepers Creepers Where'd You Get Those Peepers...

I am sorry, it seems I never gave out the most vital piece of information regarding JC's visit to the E.R. The doctor was able to dig the metal out with a needle. His eye was numbed first of course. He prescribed some antibiotic drops and sent JC home with 20/20 vision. Slightly worse than his normal 20/15 vision that he is use to, but when the irritation subsides he should be back to normal. I don't know what is more sickening to me, the fact that they dug the metal out of his eye with a needle or that with an injured eye he still has better vision than me. After a very long night in the E.R. we arrived home shortly before 4am. I felt like a teenager sneaking in, trying not to wake up his mom. Not that I would know anything about sneaking in as a teenager or anything. Really.

3 comments:

Beyla said...

Of course not. YOU never snuk into anything!! :) Glad to hear he's doing good. Though I have to admit just the thought of having needles poking in my eye makes me feel sick...!

Marilyn said...

Hi Melissa and Jaron,
Sorry to hear about the "metal in the eye" accident. We hope you are getting better! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. Maria gave me your address. I really enjoy hearing about your day-in and day-out experiences of life. The kindergarten physical really cracked me up! I love your writing. Happy Birthday and keep up the good work of being a wonderful "mom'!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Stan, you can read my blog anytime. I don't mind at all. I am glad I can make you laugh. I enjoy having a creative outlet for my thoughts. Stop by anytime.