Sunday, August 3, 2008

What? What Was That You Said?

Okay, I found this on another blog, but it was cool so I wanted to share it with you. These are new mosquito ring tones. Made to not be able to be heard by adults.(i.e. teachers) No silly, I don't think that is cool. What is cool is that I can hear at 24 and younger 18khz. Rock on with my 24 year old self! Because we all know I am not a day over 24 right? I had my boys listen to the others because seriously I did not think there was ANY sound at all. I was wrong. The little heathens can actually hear those tones. Poor old JC did not fair well with this hearing test. We won't go into details because we don't want to embarrass him with his old man hearing. Lets just say he should have listened to his young wife and turned down battlefield2, the TV, the Radio, his family and wore protective ear thingies when he was working. But you know the wise more mature, cradle robbing men always know so much more about everything than their young innocent, naive, beautiful wives possibly could. Click over to this link and take the test. Let me know how you did in the comments.

4 comments:

All Things BD said...

Sadly, at 37, I could only hear the one for 39 years or younger. I truly am THAT old.

The Queen Bee said...

Well I did pretty good the only one I couldn't hear was the last one. One of my YW had one of those ring tones and before class I was complaining about the awful sound someone's phone was making and she was shocked that I could hear it. They can't pull anything on me!!

Taylor Family said...

Oh, so sad. I could just barely hear the one that said 30 and younger! I guess I should just be happy that I could hear it. Stupid aging stuff!

Jeff and Holly said...

Well, I didn't do to hot. I could hear the 30 year old one. That is absolutely STUPID!!! I hate people that come up with more ways for our kids to be more disrespectful!!!!!!