Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Line or Two? Pink or Blue?

I have been slightly overstressed lately. This morning I thought I would eliminate a part of that stress by a simple act I like to call doin' the dip stick. Yep, I peed in a cup and dipped in a little stick, waited three VERY long minutes and then breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. Well, the logical side of me breathed a sigh of relief of course the emotional side of me got a little sad. Not that I don't want any more children or that I do want more children, now is just not the time. JC is still looking for a job another HUGE stress factor!!, our house is WAY too small for the six of us already and all we have for transportation is an 85 Chevy diesel truck that only seats three. You don't have to have my mad mathematical skills to know that a family of six can't fit in a truck built for three not legally anyway which I guess a family of seven could still not fit in a truck built for three just as easily so hey what's one more? JC could move his office into our room to free up some space...ahhh shut up emotional! Logical wins this time! So on the pregnancy topic here is a cute little Q&A for ya...


Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural ?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word 'alimony' means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is this called baby blues momma? YOu are sooo funny. If you ever think I really want a girl lets try one more time just call me and let me know which one you want to borrow LOL. I questioned one more try and then I thought hahaha not a chance in yep there!!!
Love ya Kara