Saturday, May 17, 2008

Calgon Take Me Away!

I usually wait until the boys have gone to sleep before I shower and here is why...

Today I had to clean the shower and because it is so big it is easiest to clean while actually showering. These are the happenings while I was cleaning the shower and showering.

Vootz-"Buzzy kicked me right here!"

Me-"I AM IN THE SHOWER!"

Rub-"I'm firsty"

Me- "I AM IN THE SHOWER!"

Buzz-"Dub has the mustard!"

Me-"What am I suppose to do about it, I AM IN THE SHOWER! Tell your dad!"

Dub-"Buzzy take it away da dippitz, an I wuv hunwy!"

Me-"STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN!"

Dub-"But I'n hunwy!"

Me-"Wait until I get out of the shower!"

JC-*yelling from somewhere in our gigantic house that is so big you could actually lose a person in all 1150 sq. ft. of it!* do you feel the sarcasm there! "WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?"

Me-I AM IN THE SHOWER!"

Vootz-"Dad wants you."

Me-" I AM IN THE SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rub-"Dubby bwoke my monter twuck foat (monster truck fort)!

Dub-"Sissy bite me!"

Me-"Leave the cat and your brother alone or I am gonna bite you!"

Dub and Rub-"But your in da chower!"

Me-"Ya think?"

4 comments:

Tam said...

I know what you mean - mine usually ends with one or both of the kids with me in the shower. I really need a lock on my door

JR Hart said...

HAHA! 4 kids. I don't know how you do. Watching two at a time is enough for me. But shoot, I have some foster parents on my caseload who have 9, 2 birth kids and 7 foster kids, ranging from 1 to 16.

Karrie said...

I love how you capture your kids language- very good, very desciptive, and very accurate. Makes me laugh everytime. I just stopped showering all together. Just kidding. But I've been tempted. What once was a lovely way to be hygenic and relax a little had turned into a race against the cartoon that is on and one of the kids small bladders. There are two things I crave most: time to exercise, and time to shower. Someday...

Maria said...

i'll email you tonite on the 'race'...my dad is in and my sis-in-law so far!