Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Computer is Sick!

My computer has a Fatal Error! My computer has a Trojan Horse! My computer has a Virus! Git Diggit! Anyway, I am stuck with my boys' computer which is incredibly SLOW and very hard for me to type on because the keyboard is normal. My keyboard is NOT normal it is a Zboard, a gaming keyboard that is a friend of the families that use to come game with JC. He has not been around in awhile due to trying to build a house for his family so the six of them can hopefully soon move out of their 5th wheel trailer! Anyhoo, he uses my computer when he does come and so he just leaves his keyboard hooked up, which at first sucked because I was use to the normal keyboard, but I have been using his for so long that normal is just a pain for me. But I am off topic here. My point is I will be hit and miss for awhile until JC wipes my hard drive and reconfigures it. This computer sucks and it is very unlikely that JC will be kind enough to share his with me because his computer is *using a deep authoritative voice* "strictly for gaming!" So pardon me please for my lack of post for the next week or so. I will do my best not to be too absent.

Just for laughs for today...
Rub nekked and huddling in the hallway after his bath- "Hurry mom I'm frozing salad!"
Rub looking at his legs-"Look mom I got fur just like dad!"

Me to Dub after a waft of stink drifted passed my nose- "Dub do you have poop?"
Dub-"Nope jus gots toots!"

3 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

I don't know if you'll remember me or not but I was blog hopping on trailer life and found you. Is this Melissa? I haven't seen you guys in years. If this isn't who I think it is then please excuse this comment from a crazy woman. If it is who I think it is, hello. Hope you don't mind my lurking! Sounds like your life is crazy with those boys! They sound adorable.

jlbunting.com said...

I haven't read any of your posts, but I recognized your picture on two blogs I read, which I thought was kind of wierd. Maria is my friend from elementary school and Karrie is my husband's cousin's wife. We don't know each other, do we?
Becky Bunting :)

jlbunting.com said...

one more thing...I was reading Karrie's blog earlier and saw your comment and thought to myself, "farmer's wife," hmm, sounds like Maria. Then tonight I was looking at Maria's blog and I saw your picture there. Crazy!!