Friday, November 19, 2010

Yahoo Is Stalking My Blog

When I booted up my computer tonight Yahoo threw this article at me. In case you don't have time to read the whole article, let me help you find my point of contention. Here in paragraph 9...

4. 12-Pound Crates of Navel Oranges

Sure, it only costs $11.99, but it's not such a good deal if you end up throwing away half the fruit. Same goes for the package of six hearts of romaine lettuce, and the 3-pack of whipped heavy cream (240 servings) unless you're, say, hosting a sleepover for your child's entire soccer team. And their opponents. Teri Gault, founder of TheGroceryGame.com, which helps shoppers save on food, says that when it comes to produce, it's often more cost-effective to shop at your local supermarket and combine coupons with seasonal specials. Also avoid Costco's candy aisle -- do you really need a 5 pound bucket of licorice twists?

Did you catch it? Here let me help you some more...Read the very last sentence in that paragraph. Can you believe it? The nerve. YES! YES, I DO NEED a 5 pound bucket of licorice twists! Who are you to judge me Yahoo? Oh, and it's obvious that you are stalking my blog, writing about licorice just mere hours after I posted about having a 5 pound bucket of licorice. Coincidence? I think not! It's on Yahoo. Oh, It is so on!

PS...Hey food pyramid people, did you notice how licorice twists were mentioned in the produce paragraph? See I told you it was a fruit, even Yahoo is smart enough to figure that out.

1 comment:

Maria said...

that is hilarious! i agree, sometimes i'm in a pinch and buy massive bags from costco...just threw away 1/2 of the spinach from there. it was starting to smell like silage!