1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch, Blue cheese occasionally
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
For food it depends on where we go. As for a beverage, Dr. Pepper or a flavored lemonade like raspberry or strawberry.
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Right now he has a collection of the state quarters, a collection of Sports Illustrated magazines from the late 80's - late 90's, and a collection of Michael Jordan posters.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
From Heidi's he likes the Bronx Bomber, or a Reuben. From Subway he likes Roast Beef and Swiss. He also likes a good pastrami.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
My homemade bread or any of my home cookin'.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Right now he's likin' Granola. But he also likes Wheat Chex, Honey Bunches of Oats Frosted Mini-Wheats and Frosted Flakes.
11. What would he never wear?
A speedo, anything pink...
12. What is his favorite sports team?
College? Michigan Wolverines. Pro? Atlanta Braves, Chicago Bears
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
I am, aside from me, Ryan, Matt and Jeff.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Oh where to begin...
16. What is his heritage?
Scottish and French
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake is it?
Red Velvet (from scratch, not from a box) with Cream Cheese Icing (also from scratch)
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Football and Basketball.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Talking with friends, tinkering on cars and trucks, playing video games.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
Making me incredibly happy.