Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NaNaNaNa, NaNaNaNa, Nonese..ense

The title of this post really doesn't have anything much to do with the contents contained here in. I just have that tune stuck in my head. A couple of updates real fast before I head off to bed...

1. I have been caffeine free for so long I can't remember how long it's been! 18 days, 2 hours and 14 min. I have yet to do any too much harm to any innocent bystanders. The lack of caffeine is also why at only 10:15 I am heading off to bed when I would usually be up until well after midnight. The medication, no caffeine, and less sodium, seem to be helping the heart issue, so hopefully things will continue to get better.

2. In the last two weeks I have only had TWO sodas, both sprite and both small. (Again the sodium thing.)

3. Both my boys made honor roll and have had perfect attendance. Buzz was sick for a few days, running low temp at night, cough, sore throat, runny nose. No temps in the morning and said he was fine. He fought me tooth and nail to go to school. How is a mom suppose to argue with a first grader who INSISTS on going to school? The next week he was still not well and I made him stay home and he threw HUGE tantrums because I would not let him go to school. This week he is still NOT well but is going to school. I have not been able to get him to his doctor because he is in India visiting his family. The same thing happened last year when Buzz got strep REALLY bad, the doctor was in India. I told Buzz he needs to start scheduling his sick days around Doctor A's vacations. He did not think mommy was funny.

4. On to more exciting news, well at least for me. Remember this post? I finally made page one of Google search for "Don't Pee On My Floor!" Also page one for Kiwimoncur! I feel so Legit! Woo Hoo! I love you Google! I'd like to thank my husband and boys who made all this happen. without you I would have no totally embarrassing dirt to tell the entire web audience , I would also like to thank all ten thousand of my loyal readers...tap tap is this thing on? Hello? Hello, anyone out there? Can you hear me? *crickets chirping*

NaNaNaNa, NaNaNaNa, Hey, Hey, Hey Good Bye!

4 comments:

Beyla said...

I think I am the worst audience ever, cause I swear - I didn't know anything about heart and sodium issues! Well, none other than suspicions rising from reading descriptions of the amounts taken ;)
Congratulations on stopping!!! Good for you! No more caffinated head aches! Yay!
Strep infections.. Yikes!! I got that. In my surgery wounds after my tonsillectomy. I guess there's no need to elaborate on the amount of pain, huh? Tell your kid I'm very impressed with his desire to go to school! My only need at the time was to die silently under my covers, on some very strong painkillers :)

The Queen Bee said...

Congrats on your caffeine (I can't spell this morning) free status! And the Honor Roll. I'm afraid the Honor Roll has been very illusive at our house. Keep up the great work mom.

JR Hart said...

LOL! Google search... way to go...

Maria said...

oh my goodness, i'm glad you are heading towards recovery and way to go honor roll! so, the question is, do you REALLY want them to be able to find you?!:) congrats on making the list!