Thursday, October 23, 2008

Prop 8 Video

This post is probably not going to make me real popular with some people who read my blog. I don't take a lot of political stands but this is beyond political. This is a moral issue that I feel the need to take a stand on. I am not here to win a popularity contest, just here to be able to express myself so that is what I am going to do. PLEASE VOTE YES ON PROP 8! I am not a hateful or judgemental person. If you want to live a certain way that is fine with me but DO NOT try to tell my children what is acceptable behavior. That is MY job. I found this video on My Byrd House.

4 comments:

Reuven said...

These NO on 8 people have gone off the deep end. Also, you wonder how many kids are now asking their parents about men marrying men because of the NO on 8 commercials?!

All Things BD said...

I admire you for being strong in your convictions and putting your beliefs out there. I'm still poking my toes in the waters of controversial posts.

Maria said...

HOLY SMOKES...i have been following this a bit, but i didn't think it was this serious, as far reaching as kindergarten. we've been asked to donate $, volunteer to make calls to residents of CA...i hope it makes a difference. i, of course, am right there with you...thx for putting this up on your blog!

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

I admire the strength of your convictions. Some controversial posts are a good thing -- gets people talking!

Blessings!
Lacy