Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Name Isn't Willy Wonka

Hello!  Guess what?  I am back!  I took a very long hiatus, thinking I really didn't have much to say that was all that interesting or if I had to say something it probably wasn't very nice and shouldn't be said.  Well guess what?  I still don't have anything to say that is all that interesting or nice, but I'm gonna say it anyway, because it's never stopped me before!  I don't know why I got all "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" on you.  It's not like I grew a conscious all of a sudden. I think Facebook sucked out a lot of my desire to write, with constant status updates ya'll already know in a nutshell what my day was and I didn't think it needed repeating again by being blogged.  Facebook was like the Cliff Notes version of my blog.  But I was standing in the shower tonight thinking about a lot of things I'd like to say and trying to condense them into the Facebook appropriate version and length and I just couldn't do it!  I refuse to shorten my thoughts and shut off my sarcasm any longer.  I refuse to sugarcoat crap, I am not Willy Wonka!  If you want chocolate covered BS, look elsewhere because you won't find it here!  BS maybe, but not chocolate coated. 

That being said, Let me just say THANK YOU to all of you who kept checking back or who are checking in for the first time!  I logged on today and saw that I had 165 page views yesterday alone?!?!? WOW!  That's I don't know...Awesome!?  I am not sure how that happens when I haven't been on in so long that I couldn't even remember my password.  Welcome to my Blog, stick around, comment, make yourself comfy but please keep your comments clean and don't spam me with crap!

No comments: